Benefeet® Airsafe® therapeutic socks apply measured amounts of pressure to the leg, promoting blood flow, relieving tired, aching legs and reducing the risk of conditions like deep vein thrombosis.
The socks feature:
- High performance compression improves leg health and energizes legs with its unique graduated construction.
- Light weight construction with ventilation panels to promote breathability
- Targeted compression wraps around the arch and ankle for extra support.
- The heel and toe areas have a ‘’y’’ shaped pocket, that creates a contoured fit, reducing movement and improving comfort.
- Targeted padding around heel, toe and ball of the foot, reduces bulk and supports pressure areas.
- The foot bed is anatomically shaped to fit the left and right foot for ultimate comfort and support.
- The flat toe seam reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- High filament nylon yarn is used for durability and moisture control.
In addition these socks have also been treated with silver ions which control odour-causing bacteria-helping keep socks hygienic and fresh. Making these socks perfect for long flights or high impact activities such as running.
Designed for travel, sport and everyday comfort.
85% Nylon/15% Elastane (Lycra®)
Warm gentle machine wash.
Wash with similar colours.
Do not bleach.
Line dry in shade.
Do not tumble dry.
Warm iron if necessary.
Do not dry clean.