Benefeet® bamboo therapeutic socks are an essential aid to people suffering diabetes, poor blood circulation, swollen or thick ankles.
The socks provide a relaxed fit:
- The top and leg is wide, loose and soft ensuring a low compression, non-binding fit, without slipping down after hours of wear.
- The wide knit construction helps promote healthy blood flow.
- The ‘’y” shaped heel pocket, creates a contoured fit, that reduces slippage and improves comfort.
- The high pile padding reduces the risk of sores and blisters.
- Anatomically shaped cushioned sole with massaging coils fits left and right feet.
- This revolutionary foot bed provides comfort and support for people who walk long distances or stand for long hours.
- The flat toe seam reduces the risk of skin irritation.
In addition these socks have also been treated with silver ions which control odour-causing bacteria-helping keep socks hygienic and fresh. Making these socks the Ultimate comfort socks.
Viscose from Bamboo, Polyester, Nylon, Elastane
Turn socks inside out before washing.
Warm gentle machine wash (max. 30 degrees).
Wash with similar colours.
Do not bleach.
Line dry in shade
Do not tumble dry.
Warm iron if necessary.
Do not dry clean.