Benefeet® bamboo therapeutic socks are an essential aid to people suffering diabetes, poor blood circulation, swollen or thick ankles.
The socks provide a relaxed fit:
- The top and leg is wide, loose and soft ensuring a low compression, non-binding fit, without slipping down after hours of wear.
- The wide knit construction helps promote healthy blood flow.
- The ‘’y” shaped heel pocket, creates a contoured fit, that reduces slippage and improves comfort.
- The high pile padding reduces the risk of sores and blisters.
- Anatomically shaped cushioned sole with massaging coils fits left and right feet.
- This revolutionary foot bed provides comfort and support for people who walk long distances or stand for long hours.
- The flat toe seam reduces the risk of skin irritation.
In addition these socks have also been treated with silver ions which control odour-causing bacteria-helping keep socks hygienic and fresh. Making these socks the Ultimate comfort socks.
Viscose from Bamboo/Polyester/Nylon/Elastane
Turn socks inside out before washing.
83% Viscose from Bamboo 15% Polyester 1% Elastodiene 1% Elastane
Country of Origin:
Warm gentle machine wash (max 30 degrees).
Wash with similar colours.
Do not bleach.
Line dry in shade.
Do not tumble dry.
Warm iron if necessary.
Do not dry clean.